The official Helsinki representative of Donetsk People's Republic (DNR) was founded on 16 July 2014 and based on an official mandate from the supreme council of the Donetsk People's Republic. The Representative Center of Donetsk People's Republic (DNR-edustamiskeskus ry) was registered by the Finnish Patent and Registration Office on 20 October 2016. Finland-Novorossia Friendship Society, founded 6 August 2016, is also actively building relations between Finland and all new and becoming states of Novorossia. At this moment our main task is to seek for recognition for the republic, volunteer recruitment, proliferation of objective information, humanitarian aid and refugee advice.
Official tasks of the representative are:
- Promote common interests of the Republic of Finland and Donetsk People's Republic (DNR)
- Support dialogue between the peoples of Finland and DNR
- Develop cooperation between the peoples and organizations of Finland and DNR
- Promote knowledge of Finland in DNR and recognition and knowledge of DNR in Finland
- Act as an intermediary between the officials of Finland and DNR
SEND A MESSAGE TO THE REPRESENTATIVE